Money In The Bank - FAQ May 15, 2007 11:31:22 GMT -5
Post by HHH on May 15, 2007 11:31:22 GMT -5
Q: What is it?
A: Money in the Bank is a briefcase containing a signed contract from the GM allowing a title shot at ANY time of the holders choosing.
Q: Ah so its just like having a match as number one contender?
A: No it isnt! As a contender the match would start off with both fighters on an even footing.
Q: So how does MITB differ?
A: Of course if you chose to cash in MITB before a match then both wrestlers would be fresh, however if you were oppotunistic like a certain Rated R Superstar has been in the past, then you could choose to cash it in AFTER a match, when your opponent would be at a disadvantage.
Q. I like how that sounds, Explain further?
A: Say for example HBK has finished a hard fought match (any official match as HBK) and he finished that match with a red body and yellow head. You could cash in your money in the bank and resume the match with HBK in that state, obviously giving you an advantage.
Q. How would that work?
A: This is how you would do it.
1. From the PPV all Champions must note their injury state when posting results.
IE: HBK wins (Yellow Head, Red Body)
2. The MITB holder must reply within 24 hours of the post announcing the result stating that he wishes to cash in the MITB.
3. A special ref match (GM Ref) would be set up, and the defending champion must allow his wrestler to be damaged to the point of his last match.
4. The match (always a standard match) would then commence as usual with the following exceptions.
* If a body part is already red at the point of starting the match then it doesnt need to be red again, however if the champion is just yellow then normal rules apply and he must be red on one part before a pin is attempted.
* A finisher is NOT required.
Q. WOW thats awesome it actually gives anyone a genuine chance against the WHC, but I missed out this year, do I really have to wait till next year?
A: No. Once MITB is cashed in then a new MITB will begin culminating in another MITB final match at the next available PPV.
Q. One last question, Im a hardcore legend, Im not interested in the WWE Championship, what belts does money in the bank apply to?
A. You can cash in Money in the Bank against The WWE Championship, Intercontinental Championship or Hardcore Championship.
Comments are welcome.